Coronavirus FAQ’s for Employers: What you need to know
**IF YOU MISSED THE WEBINAR – GET THE RECORDED VIDEO BELOW.
It has been a confusing couple of weeks for employers. We are facing unprecedented situations as it relates to employee attendance and pay. In this detailed webinar, we will cover the Frequently Asked Questions from employers related to paying employees during a pandemic and the new law passed this week to help employees and employers during this unique time.
You will learn about:
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act:
- What does it mean for your business?
- What are the updates to the FMLA, sick leave, and unemployment?
- How to create a remote work program for an extended period of time
- Employee pay requirements
- Accommodating parents and caregivers
- Common questions business owners and HR personal are facing